If you face any problem, please contact us at email@example.com
- 2 big red onions ~ chopped into cubes,
- 500 gram minced-meat or any other kind of meats ~ depends to your liking,
- 4 tablespoons blended chillies,
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce,
- 3/4 butter,
- 1 can tomato puree or 2 tomatoes ~chopped into cubes or both,
- 2 tablespoons chillie sauce,
- 1 cup ready-made spaghetti sauce ~ optional
- 1 cup mixed-vegetables, carrots, mushrooms, capsicums or any other vegetables ~ depends to your liking,
- 1/2 tablespoons Italian herbs,
- 1/2 tablespoons Rosemary leaves,
- 1/2 tablespoons Oregano leaves,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- Pinch of salt to taste,
- Corn starch ~ optional,
- Kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
Wash spaghetti and add into a pan, add in a pinch of salt and oil. Pour in water and boil spaghetti until soft.
Once boiled, put spaghetti into a strainer.
Melt butter in the pan then fry onions and chillies until fragrant.
Add in tomatoes or tomato purees, tomato sauce, chillie sauce, ready-made spaghetti sauce, minced meat and a cup of water. Let until minced meat half cooked.
Add in vegetables, salt and sugar. Turn off fire after the sauce boiled in 5 minutes or the carrots become soft.
Add in Italian herbs, Oregano leaves, Rosemary leaves and corn starch diluted with a little bit of water to thicken the sauce. Let the sauce on slow fire until minced meat well cooked and soft.
Put spaghetti into a bowl and pour the tomato sauce on top of it. Sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese and ready to serve.