- 500 gram minced-meat or any other kind of meats ~ depends to your liking,
- 2 big red onions ~ chopped into cubes,
- 1 can tomato puree or 2 tomatoes ~chopped into cubes or both,
- 3/4 butter,
- 4 tablespoons blended chillies,
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce,
- 2 tablespoons chillie sauce,
- 1 cup ready-made spaghetti sauce ~ optional
- 1 cup mixed-vegetables, carrots, mushrooms, capsicums or any other vegetables ~ depends to your liking,
- 1/2 tablespoons Italian herbs,
- 1/2 tablespoons Rosemary leaves,
- 1/2 tablespoons Oregano leaves,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- Pinch of salt to taste,
- Corn starch ~ optional,
- Kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
Wash spaghetti and add into a pan, add in a pinch of salt and oil. Pour in water and boil spaghetti until soft.
Once boiled, put spaghetti into a strainer.
Melt butter in the pan then fry onions and chillies until fragrant.
Add in tomatoes or tomato purees, tomato sauce, chillie sauce, ready-made spaghetti sauce, minced meat and a cup of water. Let until minced meat half cooked.
Add in Italian herbs, Oregano leaves, Rosemary leaves and corn starch diluted with a little bit of water to thicken the sauce. Let the sauce on slow fire until minced meat well cooked and soft.
Add in vegetables, salt and sugar. Turn off fire after the sauce boiled in 5 minutes or the carrots become soft.
Put spaghetti into a bowl and pour the tomato sauce on top of it. Sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese and ready to serve.